30+ days ago - req10186
Team Leader Precision Mechanical Engineering
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Research & Development
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex precision mechanical projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a team of Precision Mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improve quality of Precision Engineering architecture.
Is responsible for the Architecture of the Precision Mechanical part of Dynamical and/orMechatronic functions, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Take lead in running developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Coaching and daily management of Precision Engineering experts.
- Development of Precision Engineering competences.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers.
Technical University, masters or PhD in mechanical engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, dynamics, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
Context of the Position
The Team Leader reports to the group leader of Precision Engineering teams and is operational within multidisciplinary projects. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
Working at ASML
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What’s it like working at ASML? Find out more on our YouTube page and our Working at ASML website.
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your (design) portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal RequisitionLocals, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.