30+ days ago - req10318
Privacy Business Partner for Systems, Applications and Security
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be part of progress and join our HR Privacy Office?
You will be contributing in setting up and implementing a solid framework to facilitate Privacy Compliance with regards to Systems, Applications and Security matters.
- Acting as a Business Partner with regards to the ASML departments involved in the management of Systems, Applications and Security matters
- Cooperating with the Privacy Business Partners with specific regards to the ASML business owned applications, streamlining way of working and setting-up a sustainable way of working
- Developing Privacy controls (i.e. Policies, procedures, guidelines, toolkit, Privacy by Design principles) and supporting the organization in embedding such controls in the ASML business processes
- Identifying Privacy risks, related to the processing of ASML Systems, Applications and Security matters, advising the relevant departments in the treatment of such risks and supporting the implementation of specific countermeasures / Privacy Actions Plan
- Handling and supporting the execution of the Privacy Processes (i.e. DPIAs, DSARs, Personal Data Breaches, Personal Data Inventory) with regards to the initiatives driven by Systems, Applications and Security matters
- Being involved in the assessment and facilitation of initiatives involving Systems, Applications and Security matters
- Being the first operational point of contact in handling potential Personal Data Breaches
- Contributing in the maintenance, implementation and monitoring of the application of the ASML Binding Corporate Rules
- Supporting and contributing in the implementation of the ASML Privacy Control Framework
- Taking part in ASML Privacy Programs / Projects & carrying out awareness activities
Relevant Master's degree.
At least 4 years of experience in the role of Privacy Officer or in a similar position.
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Knowledge of the main privacy processes
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
- Genuine interest in Privacy Laws and regulations, Labor laws and HR-related legislations
- Understanding of business processes
Context of the position
The ASML Privacy Office is part of the ASML Privacy Practice, based on a dual-layers organization, composed by the Privacy Office itself and by the Privacy Network. The ASML Privacy Office acts as focal point for all the privacy and personal data protection matters within the company and has the main duties to:
- Define the Privacy strategy and framework, leading and overseeing its group-wide implementation
- Advise management on privacy and personal data protection related risks (i.e. through DPIAs)
- Define privacy controls / actions and monitor their implementation
- Define and monitor the privacy awareness program
- Handle privacy related requests and personal data breaches
- Launch and coordinating specific special programs and projects.
The pending approval of ASML’s Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), relating to the international transfer of data, will expand the scope of the personal data protection legal requirements to other regions and additional stakeholders (employees and business partners) in these regions. This may lead to an increased workload within the Privacy Office.
The whole ASML is part of the ASML Privacy Office stakeholders. Every and each department, business, country, region may seek for privacy advices and/or being involved in privacy programs / projects.
You will be reporting to the Head of Privacy Office.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Are you interested in this role? Apply today with your CV and cover letter!