30+ days ago - req10441
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies and would you like to work in an international environment? If so, we would like to welcome you as a new member of our HR Team at ASML!
As a HR Business Partner you work closely with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You plan, facilitate, and assess our HR policies and manage activities during the yearly HR cycle. You independently advise managers and their teams on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your business line. In this role facilitation of our business in the implementation of Safe/Agile is important, so having experience in team development in this context is key.
In this exciting position you will combine 4 main roles:
- Coaching & mentoring
- Support in onboarding
- (Competency) development
- Employee engagement
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Works Council relations
- Assisting in change initiatives (implementation of Safe/Agile)
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Advisor/executor HR cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy
- HR data & dashboards
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree, for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have 4 to 7 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Experienced team-facilitator as well as supporting leadership behavior in change
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and, at the same time, able to work independently
- You are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization proactively supports the business and its strategy as an ambassador of the management vision on “people are the key asset of ASML”. HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs around 300 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.