30+ days ago - req4869
Field Application Engineer
Chemistry & Material science
Physics / Mathematics
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Chemistry & Material science, Physics / Mathematics, Other technical job categories
- Provide onsite product application support to customer engineering/process teams.
- Develop strong technical relationship with direct customer interface.
- Resolved customer’s on-product related issues with clear problem statement and solution space with supporting data’s.
- Pro-actively identifying potential ASML application product opportunities for the customer and involved with customer in evaluation and ensure that they are performed in an efficient manner
- Conduct data analysis to ensure that the correct conclusions are drawn from customers acquired experimental data and results reported to ASML and customer
- Participate and/or lead projects which are aimed at supporting customer on specific or new technology node. Involved in drafting Statement of Work and discussion with both customer and product engineering group on defining technical specs and timeline.
- Preparation of technical presentations and maintain/document clear communication both internal and external to keep stakeholders informed of the results and progress
- Conducting onsite basic training or coordinating requested training for the customer- Weekly reporting/tracking of customer engagement status
- Bachelor or Masters/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Mathematics or Physical Sciences
- Prefer candidate to have background in an IC manufacturing environment with a strong emphasis on lithography production processes and solutions.
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills, ability to work effectively with other teams- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures
- Strong customers focus and possess excellent investigation and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-tasking, prioritize and manage multiple issues and projects at one time. Taking ownership and accountability to drive project and issue to conclusion.