30+ days ago - req4917
IT - Asia SAP Business Process Analyst - Linkou
In a nutshell
Connect the ASML IT department, the regional/local key users and the outsourcing partners.
Be the linking pin between the ASML IT, the regional/local key users and the outsourcing partners. Assess, change/refine and implement business processes (especially with relation to knowledge management and skills management) and related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company's strategic direction, while attending to regional/local users' needs.
* The Business Process Analyst acts as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization
* As a consultant you assess, change and define/refine business processes (knowledge management/skills management/document management) and related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensure they are properly aligned with the company's strategic direction.
* Play key-role in IT development and implementation projects (for example SAP, Document management, collaboration and communication solutions), manage transition from projects
(new developments) to support phase (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before golive.
* You are the link between the ASML business organization, the ASML/IT organization and the outsourcing partners.
* As a regional BPA you also needs to understand the local needs and wants of key users and support/train them within the company's strategic direction.
Bachelor's or above in Information Technology or equivalent
* At least five years of experience, preferably with service processes in a high tech complex environment.
* Ability to document and assist development of business case transition.
* Experience in translation of Business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
* Strong customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence;
* Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
* A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
* Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter Mentality
* High integrity and work ethnics;
* Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
* Good communication and presentation skills;
* Fluent in English
Context of the position
* Understand global, regional, and local business processes
* Support regional and local business users on daily operations and provide training to them
* Take regional and local business requirements and convert them into IT requirements
* Support global project roll-outs
* Provide business consultancy to key users and stakeholders.