30+ days ago - req6147
Lead Design Engineer (Manufacturing & Service Tooling)
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Mechanical engineering
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical design expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then the job of Design Engineer at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Take ownership for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service within the restrictions imposed by specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Working on the design of one or more tooling developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of experts in project setting.
- Specifies and designs tooling for functional requirements in the area of manufacturing and service.
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles and competence standards .
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Technical High school or University graduate in mechanical engineering.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of mechanics, precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics, thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of tooling design.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics & Electronics and Immersion & Vacuum Systems specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
Position in the Organization
The Design Engineer Mechanics Tooling reports to the team leader Mechanical Development and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Working at ASML
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What’s it like working at ASML? Find out more on our YouTube page and our Working at ASML website.
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your (design) portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal RequisitionLocals, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.