30+ days ago - req6794
New Product Introduction Planner
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego location we are renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Product Lifecycle Management Planners mission is to secure a swift time-to-market for new and revised products by developing, monitoring and enforcing a reliable, transparent and efficient logistic plan. If you have what it takes and can effectively evaluate, coordinate, expedite executable solutions and deliver superior results through implementation, come grow with our team.As the Product Lifecycle Management Planner your role will be an integral asset in driving RequisitionLocal and service.In addition, the Product Lifecycle Management Planner role is an integral part of the new production introduction and new product development planning. Other duties to include are;
- Monitor and control the progress of the Project Plan Logistics. Attend and organize relevant meetings and reviews in order to realize the plan. Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team.
- Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level. Report progress and discrepancies to Project Leaders.
- Plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation).
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement & Material Ordering.
- Manage delivery schedule of prototype materials including order release, confirmation, expediting
- Initiate and coordinate activities of Logistics, Procurement, and Engineering groups to resolve late prototype deliveries
- Create a stable, regular environment for all parts by defining logistic parameter settings in the ERP-system in order to transfer parts to Material Ordering (buys) and Production Planning (makes).
- Provide logistic input for Engineering Change Requests from development and determine necessary actions. Challenge project team to minimize impact of changes to Supply Chain, Factory or Field.
- Ensure the logistic introduction of engineering changes on project level. Communicate the consequences of the changes and appoint actions to parties involve
BSc/ MSc degree in Supply Chain / Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration.
- BSc degree with work experience of more than 5 years or MSc degree a plus!
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering).
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Team player. Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.