30+ days ago - req7188
Factory - MPS First Line Support Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
The sector Manufacturing is responsible for second line support in the production of scanners. PAS Manufacturing at Linkou Factory, is responsible for used PAS system re-manufacturing and spare part repair.
• Solve production disturbances (DN/SO) escalated by SIE technicians during the refurbishment & field installation activities in a timely manner.
• Escalate unsolved disturbances to the next line of production support as required with the clarity of what is required for an effective problem solving process.
• Support the maintenance of operational documentation to meet ASML and ISO requirements
• Support the continuous improvement and optimization of the Refurbishment operation, including the interfaces with other internal and external organizations.
• To solve disturbances escalated by shop floor engineers in SIE team in ASML production environment.
• To escalate unsolved disturbances to the next line of production support in Production Engineering team in MPS Engineering department
• To engage in the activities, in ASML production environment, of continuous improvement to contribute in ASML’s efforts of becoming world class semiconductor equipment manufacturer.
Bachelor/Master degree in the Engineering discipline from university
• Experience : 0 - 5 years
• Trouble shooting experience from semiconductor industry is a plus
• Proven records of problem solving skill
• Knowledge in factory refurbishment sequences or proven records/capability of learning complex subjects in 6 month time frame
• Ability to communicate in English & Mandarin.
• Pro-active attitude and taking initiative
• Analytical skills
• Helicopter view
• Flexible but result driven
• Team player with excellent communication skills in a multicultural work environment
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Context of the position
• Reports to : VIS Team Leaderin MPS Manufacturing
• Interfaces :
Internal: Logistics, Test of PAS MFG, FASY of PAS MFG, PAS Engineering, Quality, MOS, and Facilities.
External: Minimal external interfaces are required.
To be completed