30+ days ago - req7786
Optics/Physics Data Analyst
Research & Development
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development, Research & Development, Design Engineering
Data Science, Mathematics, Physics
Do you have a creative way of thinking and do you like to be challenged in the field of data analysis, diagnostics and (system) automation? If so then you will enjoy working in our EUV Source Laser team! It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth. Especially when you are a true self-starter who likes to understand and improve a highly complex laser system.
As aDesign Engineer you are part of a multidisciplinary product development team (optical, thermal, mechanical, electrical, software and industrialization) that designs and improves the Laser in the EUV Source. You achieve your goals by building knowledge of the product design, product performance, functionality and fundamental working principle. You do this by coming up with creative solutions addressing diagnostics and (system) automation problems to improve issue solving and source usability by our internal / external customers. Once the concept is understood, you detail and implement the design together with your multidisciplinary team and supplier(s). This will require that you actively participate in meetings to discuss design aspects, analyze system problems and present your findings, your results and your plans to management. The last step is to verify the design and work side by side with the industrialization team to also enable the efficient production and service activities.
Job DescriptionYou will be a member of the HPDL Performance Integration team and will play a key role to bring the CO2 system performance to the required specification. Your main responsibilities are:
• Data analyst of field and factory source system performance and related customer issues
• Troubleshooting and problem solving towards practical and automated solutions to improve source diagnostics/issues: calibration, performance or diagnostics tests.
• Specification, risks assessment and risks mitigation of possible solutions.
• Alignment with the software team on the implementation of the proposed functional solutions.
• Testing and qualification of implemented solutions.
• Support the field and factory teams during the introduction phase of the new diagnostics / automation solutions
• Identification of gaps in roadmaps, definition and drive (together with integrators) of the diagnostics and automation roadmap
• Documentation of all relevant information from specification to qualification of solutions, including lessons learned. Share the knowledge within your team.
Master Degree in Optics, (Laser) Physicsor Mathematics
Minimum of 2 year industry experiencein design and engineering of high end (laser) optical systems. Experience withlaser systems, optical modules and data analysis is a pre. For the Senior,several years experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, preferably withinASML. Knowledge of the EUV source is a preferred.
-Ability to overview and understand the diagnostics and (system) automation challenges of a complex system.
-Proven experience in diagnostics, (system) automation and system usability
-Good analytical skills
-Used to take initiative to reach difficult goals.
-Good (English) communication skills in technical and managerial interactions.
-Strong self-propelling behavior
-Express a ‘can-do’ and problem solving mentality.