30+ days ago - req7973
Competence Engineer water design
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Be part of our competence team to steer the water designs in ASML. When you recognize yourself in this vacancy, don't hesitate to put in your application.
You will be responsible for the validation of water designs in the ASML DUV- and EUV-machines. By understanding product functionality of the main modules you will be able to translate requirements into product capabilities. Deal with upgrades, signal gaps in processes and procedures, contribute to improvements and minimise impact on costumer's work.
Your work consist mainly of reviewing new and existing designs based on the best practices know within the competence. Validate lessons learned from factory/field issues, and create, with the new insights new design guidelines.
- Create overview of all new water related designs (IT software/tooling available) and identify the risks
- Review the design in depth and steer for the best practices
- Log non-conformities
- Update technical guidelines for new designs
- Participate in escalations to troubleshoot (root cause analysis/solution)
- Be part of the “water leak tight system” team and align with (internal) customers and suppliers
- Steer new designers in making high quality designs
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid design experience in relevant (F&T) industry specific on water designs
- Experience with NX (unigraphics) or similar CAD program preferred
- Knowledge with corrosion, related to water applications
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to perform in highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude.
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language (both written and verbal).
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal RequisitionLocals, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.