30+ days ago - req8070
Category Manager Consultancy & Outsourcing services
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you have a proven track record of managing complex projects in consultancy and the motivation to make a difference in our high-tech organization? We are continuously developing our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Sourcing Consultant in the role of Category Manager.
You will further strengthen and develop our Non Product Related (NPR) Procurement team in the area of Consultancy & Outsourcing services. You will develop and execute the category strategy to improve quality, speed & costs.
You co-operate closely with stakeholders in Finance, Logistics, R&D and our suppliers, with the objective to assure a long term balance between expected demand and supply capacity.
- Develop & execute the sourcing strategy for Professional Services
- Challenge & support internal stakeholders to improve the setup of the collaboration
- Drive supplier selection process (RFP’s) in alignment with internal stakeholders
- Conduct supplier negotiations, in terms of long term contracting and sustainable commercial deal structures
- Manage the supplier relation & performance in terms of quality, logistics, technology, costs & sustainability
- Organize an efficient procure-to-pay process
- Master degree in a relevant area e.g. Business Economics, Technology Management, Business Economics.
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience in a consultancy environment
- Knowledge of the Consultancy & Outsourcing markets
- Strategic procurement experience within a Consultancy firm
- Excellent project management skills combined with a proven track record of successfully managing complex projects
- Strong communicator to ensure buy-in from executive stakeholders
- Action-oriented and structured
- Able to maintain overview in complex situations and drive a multidisciplinary approach
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 23.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people. As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all supplier interaction. This challenging Procurement position reflects the dynamics of ASML and high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management in D&E.
You will be working in the ‘Non Product Related’ Procurement department in a team of 10 Procurement colleagues, reporting to a group lead.
We will only consider candidates with a strong motivation presented in their cover letter.