30+ days ago - req8234
Manufacturing Engineer Electrostatic Wafer Clamping
In a nutshell
Do you have a strong drive to represent our project for the ASML EUV factory? Are you energized by continuously looking for improvements for our factory by interfacing between them and the development design team?Are you the one that goes the extra mile to bring industrialization in our group to the next level?
If so, then we can offer you an attractive position as industrialization/manufacturing engineer in our wafer clamping team. Together with your input we create our complex high-end product including its service deliverables that minimize cycle time in our factory and maximize our customer’s system availability.
Guard the industrialization aspects in early development phases, support introduction of new products to and at the ASML factory. Generate industrialization deliverables and transfer towards the operational sector manufacturing.
- Support new product introduction to the factory.
- Team up with your manufacturing engineering colleagues
- Provide the industrialization deliverables (Procedures, Diagnostic Tests, Knowledge transfers, OCAPs, etc) towards the factory for installing, diagnosing, upgrading, replacing wafer clamps. All aimed at minimizing cycle time impact for our factory.
- Active contribution to the definition of the project concerning serviceability, availability, operational expenses
- Deliver Knowledge transfers and training to EUV factory.
- Be the expert in analysis of complex issues in the factory, thereby collaborating with other
manufacturing support teams and the analysts/architects from the wafer clamping project.
- Provide operational feedback on availability, cost, reliability, dead on arrivals back to the projects and actively generate improvement proposals.
- Participate in cross sectoral meetings and be the link between the factory and the development
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or Electronics
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Troubleshooting complex systems.
- Experience in the field of Technical Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control, 8D, DMAIC, six sigma.
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Interested in product and process.
- Hands-on mentality
- Solve issues with focus on quality, and continuous improvement.
- Remain persistent in achieving goals
- Pro-actively drive deliverables that meet internal and external customer requirements
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
- Dutch language skills in speech and writing are considered to be an advantage.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector EUV is responsible for the development of ASML EUV scanner and source. The wafer clamping group is responsible to develop and deliver qualified electrostatic
clamps which clamp the wafer onto the wafer stage. Wafer clamps are crucial to make lithography happen against the ever demanding specs on overlay, focus, defectivity and throughput while ensuring high availability.
The holder of thisposition reports to the Group lead ED EUV DE WCP Wafer Clamping and is
operational within multidisciplinary projects.
We offer you a position in a team that consists of skilled, motivated people that have a passion for technology, yet stay pragmatic as our factory needs real solutions. They are the linking pin between our design team and the factory. They provide our factory with the required tools and methods to execute their work flawlessly. In case of issues, they provide the proper diagnostics and solutions to solve them fast to minimize impact for system output from the factory. Last but not least, they continuously look for improvements. Never miss an opportunity to improve. Do you see yourself in this picture?