30+ days ago - req8875
GL Continuous Improvement
Research & Development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering
Do you take the lead in getting working processes clear, embed necessary improvements in ways of working, and optimize the execution of the work methodology, and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy the lessons learned from earlier projects, the translation of the corporate processes to the various departments of Machine Conditioning? Then we want to get in touch with you.
In the position of Continuous Improvement Group Leader, you and your team are key contributors to the improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Machine Conditioning cluster. You are driving the overall effectiveness of the various departments in the Machine Conditioning cluster based on the analysis of the efficiency, bottle-necks in the process of product development. You do this in cooperation with the Quality organization, and various sectors e.g. Business Process, and Corporate Quality.
You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing designs. You participate in assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of project developments within the other departments of Machine Conditioning (MC). You work closely with the department managers and the Quality management team of the MC cluster. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize your team performance. You will be reporting to the department manager of MC Operational Capability Development.
- You lead a group of approximately 15 engineers. Your focus is on their development and employability, on cooperation and the realization of the group objectives
- You are accountable for the management and development of individual competence according to a predefined set of targets. You define and implement the competence and resource roadmap for your group and you are capable to maintain a stable focus
- You direct and drive the realization of planned results and of group contributions to cross-sector Functional Cluster (FC) projects & competence teams. You monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions
- You are responsibility for delivery of the process knowledge and improvements to engineers and group leaders in the departments of Machine Conditioning. You interact with department managers, group leaders, quality managers, project leaders and architects
- You staff in line with cluster and D&E sector needs. You review project plans and proactively support project realization.
Master or Bachelor in Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Business administration, preferably with affinity to the area of heat and mass transfer.
- 10 years experience in an organisation developing, integrating and testing complex multi disciplinary products.
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the discipline
- Strong analytical skills, track record in teambuilding, stakeholder management
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals either as project manager or line manager.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level
- Analytical ability with a pro-active and pragmatic attitude
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
ASML creates the conditions
that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art
facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career
opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment
of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers
information about your key drivers, your personal RequisitionLocals, motivators and career
ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there
is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.