30+ days ago - req9304
Factory - YieldStar Production Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Be in lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions within pilot & volume production. Minimize downtime on our tools and ensure 100% quality to our customers. For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase.
Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the D&E.
General scope of the role
- Participates in and drives projects and process improvements
- Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality.
- Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization
- Masters a single competence well enough to work independently
Project planning and risk assessment
Functional competencies and working contents
Technical competence(Optics, Metrology, Mechatronics):
- Optimize solutions for specific problems in an innovative and creative way base on technical knowledge
- Analyze and select the best solution for specific problems from all known possible solutions, in an innovative and creative way
- Identifies gaps and drives solution, ensures processes are adapted to prevent (work) process errors from recurring
Project management and risk assessment:
- Operate as integrator Joining NPI(New Product Introduction) well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory
- Initiate and drive new procedures changes
- Prevent technical disturbances from repeating by implementing learning from previous platform issues and enforcing R4V (Release for Volume) according PGP
- Communicate and able to co-work with across department levels
- Proactively seek out ways to reach beyond team and support others in accomplishing goals
Bachelor or Master of Physics/ Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience with Optics and/or Metrology and/or Mechatronics knowledge is preferred.
- Takes ownership
- Hands on mentality;
- Focused on safety and quality
- Broad technical and business knowledge;
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others;
- Team player;
- LabVIEW, C++, excel (plus);
- Proficient in English