30+ days ago - req9959
Customer Support - Business Planner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
To ASML’s clients, ASML Customer Support (CS) is the face of ASML. ASML Customer Support consists of more than 5,000 employees worldwide and is responsible for the full support of ASML’s clients, ranging from the installation of the machines to their maintenance. In addition, ASML Customer Support draws up the budgets for all of ASML’s international customer support activities. You will play a crucial part in this process!
Your mission will be to forecast and secure the right level of CS manpower to CS activities and products at customer sites, to ensure customer demands are met and service business remains profitable long term.
The planning team supports the core processes of CS Business Planning through running the strategic and tactical planning processes. The core responsibility of the CS Planner is to forecast the required workforce capacity per customer site, taking into account the Sales forecast, CS headcount models and situation at the local sites. Through alignment with various internal stakeholders (CS management, Finance, HR, Field organization, etc.) you will ensure agreement and transparency with respect to the required workforce. This is important input to for ASML management to make business decisions and to steer CS’s strategy.
Since you work with stakeholders from various departments, you will get an overview of the complete CS scope (e.g. Install, Upgrades and Maintenance). This enables you to get a broad understanding of the organization and its dynamics and our customers.
- Keep an integrated view on the Sales forecast for service activities worldwide;
- Calculate, review and report on the CS capacity demand based on the latest forecast;
- Provide transparency on the actual allocation of engineers, and the impact of hiring / attrition on the workforce;
- Provide input on manpower planning to calculate labor cost for TAP (Target Annual Plan) and LTFP (Long Term Financial Planning) processes, to ensure the workforce planning allows for a profitable service business;
- Support scenario planning by evaluating the impact of various forecast scenarios and headcount models on the required workforce;
- Operate and improve planning tooling and database.
Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent. Technical degrees are also welcome.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in planning in a complex international environment is preferred;
- Hands-on experience with implementing and improving business processes and tools is preferred;
- The personal skills below are key for this role.
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with stakeholders on various levels and cultures;
- Able to deal with uncertainty and complexities in the organization;
- Flexible and pragmatic mindset;
- Analytically strong;
- Willingness to travel occasionally (10%).
Please add to your application a personalized motivation letter why you are interested in this particular job within ASML.